Re: Sybrand Bakker

From: Ian Terence Botham <botham_ian_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 8 Mar 2002 20:50:52 -0800

"R Chin" <rchin_at_panix.com> wrote in message news:<a6bae1$l81$1_at_reader2.panix.com>...
> >>There are newsgroups related to raising of pigs in alaska and in
> tundra.....>>Please do consider subscribing to them
> >>Your pithy replies are sometimes terse and most often your views >>are
> just cynical.. But I do love your answers, They are the best....
>
> Folks...another case of split personality......

Hello Mr.Chin..

Oh..well,, get the point straight.. Here I am quite fazed by those replies by Mr.Bakker that made me mad at him,,however chose not vent my displeasure to the core,,hence camoflagued it by an equal amount of poetry at him.....Thorough professional that I am......But am at my senses when I elucidate that Mr.Howard Rogers, Mr.Thomas Kyte and Mr.J.Lewis + a few more have this capacity to motivate folks like me....
Lastly, I would recommend you to subscribe to newsgroups out there that would enlighten your zen in reading one's mind ..given an email....Now how does that sound???

See ya....
Ian Received on Fri Mar 08 2002 - 22:50:52 CST