Oracle9i installation problem with ociw32.dll on Windows 2000 server

From: Jin Li <jlli2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 8 Mar 2002 13:10:15 -0800

HI, I have experienced a problem when I tried to install Oracle9i on Windows 2000 server. The error message sayss: " Cannot write to C:/ora9/bin/ Ociw32.dll" What causes this? Other files can write to this directory with no problem. How can I fix it. Any help is greatly appreciated. Jin Received on Fri Mar 08 2002 - 15:10:15 CST