Re: Current users connected to database

From: Bill Border <bb22_at_adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 18:18:25 GMT

When I transitioned from Informix to Oracle, I found that what seemed to be glaringly missing from Oracle was the ability to run a command to get this info from the command line. So I wrote a command to that allows you to run this kind of report, but from the UX command line. The command for this is orastat -se. See:

http://dbamon.com/orastat

Bill