Re: create database script for 9i

From: santosh sharma <santysharma_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 10:06:08 -0800

Hi DOM!
yes you can use the same scripts if you don't want to use new features of 9i like:
default temporary tablespace, undo tablespace etc. One nice way is to use dbca and create the script , you can make changes afterward and create the database.
Run catalog, catproc and pupbld scripts from 9i rdbms/admin directory. hth
santysharma