Istance startup

From: Fabio Salvotti <fabio_salvotti_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 8 Mar 2002 03:25:11 -0800

hi,

I've just installed Oracle9i on a win2000 professional based PC. By the mean of the wizard, I created a new database... during the creation process a lot of error messages where displayed. On click the continue button the DB creation was completed. Problem: I can't access the new DB, when i try to start the related istance the oracle error ORA_00205 is displayed (... control file ...)

can someone help me?

Thanks Received on Fri Mar 08 2002 - 05:25:11 CST