Re: Broken database?

From: Graeme Barnett <gbarnett_at_csl.co.uk>
Date: 8 Mar 2002 02:44:52 -0800

> > ts_1.ora
> > ts_2.ora
> > etc..
> > ts_6.ora
> > data01.dbf
> > index01.dbf
> > rollback_01.dbf
> > temp.ora

> > In my create controlfile statement I only included the 'data01.dbf' in
> > the DATAFILE section and it created the error.
> > Does this mean it is totally corrupt?

Following on from my original comment, using the create controlfile command in the DATAFILE section should I just enter data01.dbf or should I also include the other .dbf files and what about the ts_X.ora files (presuming these are table space files should I include these too??)

Thanks for your response,

I'll let you know how I get along.

Thank you,

Graeme Received on Fri Mar 08 2002 - 04:44:52 CST