Re: CONFESSION TIME.

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 23:43:57 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks for the kind words.

As I am sure you may have guessed the guilty party is not unknown to this group <vbg> and now has a beer in hand whilst he waits for a full restore of datafiles to take place overnight. I too dislike autoextend so I did decide to 'correct' the situation - it was eating the disk after all. . So currently we have point in time recovery as plan a) and restore from previous nights export as plan b). I don't expect to have to use plan b but....

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA