can not write ociw32.dll in oracle 9i installation on windows 2000

From: Jin Li <jlli2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 7 Mar 2002 15:35:57 -0800

Hi, Everyone:
I have got an error message when I tried to insall oracle9i on windows2000 server. The error message says can not write on D:/oracle/ora90/bin ociw32.dll.
I just followed the default setting. What is wrong with my installation? I appreciate your help and input. Jin Received on Thu Mar 07 2002 - 17:35:57 CST