Re: SQL*Loader

From: Richard Kuhler <noone_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 21:37:10 GMT

Prasad's comment is very valid but the answer to your basic question is yes. You need to put parenthesis around the select for it to work though...

to_conversion_date "(select to_char(SYSDATE,'MM-DD-YYYY') from dual)",

Think of the expressions you put in quotes as being in the 'SELECT' clause of a query.

Richard