AIX 4.3.3 upgrade to maint level 9

From: Joe Armstrong-Champ <Joseph.Armstrong-Champ_at_tufts.edu>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 20:51:09 GMT

My sys admins are upgrading AIX 4.3.3 level 8 to level 9. We are running Oracle EE 8.1.7 on the box. Has anyone heard of any problems or bugs when doing this. They have heard that RMAN runs into a problem but we don't run RMAN so it's no problem for us.

Thanks.
Joe Received on Thu Mar 07 2002 - 14:51:09 CST