Re: Catproc

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 19:28:35 +0100

On Thu, 7 Mar 2002 09:52:12 -0000, "Damian Smith" <ANTISPANTRAPdamian.smith_at_uk.thalesgroup.comBOO> wrote:

>Every time i create a database and i run the Catproc.sql my server blue
>screens. arrgggh
>
>Help
>
>TIA
>
>Damo

How often do you create a database? Generally speaking the average NT server can handle only 2 - 3 instances. You are aware a database in Oracle is not the same as a database in sqlserver?

Regards

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Thu Mar 07 2002 - 12:28:35 CST