Difference between Pipe and AQ

From: RKG <rkg100_at_erols.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 17:08:52 -0400

Ive been looking at these two packages and they seem fairly similiar. It just seems like AQ has more features. Would someone please tell me the differences?

Also, yes I have read alot of the documentation.. I did not see any compare and contrast. Just some basic references. Received on Wed Mar 06 2002 - 15:08:52 CST