Re: Can I replicate SELECT column permission without using multple views

From: RSH <RSH_Oracle_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 17:50:03 GMT

I reread your message and I'm now not sure what you are asking...I THOUGHT I solved this but you mentioned views in your message and so I presumably missed the target, if you already know how views can deal with this.

So what am I not getting? Or, as I ask my programmers "What is it, exactly,you are trying to do?"

Sorry I fired before aiming!