Re: Oracle Cold Backup Shared tablespaces

From: TurkBear <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 11:12:18 -0600

The import utility will try to place the incoming table in a tablespace of the same name as the one it was exported from... 2 ways to handle this:
Pre-create the tablespace on the target database ( probably the preferred method) OR
Use the ignore=Y parameter in the import and the tables will be placed in the importer's default tablespace..

hth