Re: No access to instances after adding to Active Directory-Domain

From: tomsod978 <tommy_at_telluslinks.com>
Date: 6 Mar 2002 02:21:54 -0800

Hi all,
I'm also experencing huge problems with Oracle (8.1.7) in an AD environment.
If I install it using a locally defined account on the server machine everything works OK.
But, if I install it using an AD defined account with all appropriate privs. it just won't work.

This must be a bug in Oracle, it just can't handle AD defined accounts.

Best Regards
Tommy Söderkvist Received on Wed Mar 06 2002 - 04:21:54 CST