Re: Forms & Reports

From: Epicentre Team B Annecy <carmanet_at_epicentre.fr>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 11:05:12 +0100

I found some of the solutions, so I post it: By using the Tools -> Parameter Form Builder, it's possible to view the Printjob,
and to send directly the report in a mail (parameter DESTYPE to MAIL). However, I don't think that it's possible to have a print preview otherwise than by distribute the report in a file (type RTF), and viewing it in Word, for example :(

Regards.