Re: Infamous ORA-06553

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 10:15:55 +0300

You should also set _system_trig_enabled=false in init.ora and bounce the db and then

ALTER SESSION SET EVENTS '10520 TRACE NAME CONTEXT FOREVER, LEVEL 10'; before running catXXX scripts (if you're on 8i or later).

create or replace java system
/

is also due after you're done with catXXX and before you reset _system_trig_enabled back to true (or remove it from init.ora) and bounce the db again (if you need the JVM that is).