Re: Installation of Oracle 9i Personal

From: David Gallardo <david_at_gallardo.org>
Date: 5 Mar 2002 22:04:39 -0800

I haven't used it much, so I can't vouch for it's reliability/performance/whatever (and apparently neither does Oracle), but I have an Oracle 9i Personal database running on a Windows ME machine.

There's something's wrong with the installation routine. To get around it:

After the initial installation, run Universal installer again and install the Corba stuff, then re-run the database config assistant again.

Good luck!