Re: listener.ora, tnsnames.ora

From: Ivan Andonov <iandonov_at_netscape.net>
Date: 5 Mar 2002 04:45:48 -0800

RSH, if I think something is not right, I say it.

I do not complain against the people in this newsgroup. I don't like the style of doing things in Oracle's way: 'Sell your database with an administrator included'.

If I wrote to this newsgroup this is only because I spent a week trying to solve a problem that must be solved by Oracle programmers in first place.

If someone takes so much money they must try to do the thinks so good as are they in the other products (MS SQL Server for example) in administration at least.

And again I want to thank all the guys who answered me and wanted to help me.

One think I cannot deny to Oracle is that they create work for more programmers trying to solve the problems their software creates. Thanks guys!

If someone wants a working lexical parser with normalization support, tree representation of these files written in InstallShield script please call me. (Our company may arrange something on this matter ;).

Thank you for your help.

Ivan Andonov Received on Tue Mar 05 2002 - 06:45:48 CST