Re: A searchable datastructure for represeting attributes?

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 10:18:14 GMT

>That's only because Oracle runs slowly itself and you can not figure out
>if your system gets slower or not after adding a trigger, I think.

hehehe! Narh, it gets much worse when I run things in other dbs, believe me! Last time I tried doiung what I'm doing now with PL/SQL in another db, I couldn't even get started, let alone get anywhere!

Oh well, bring on the naysayers. Careful, this time I've got some real ammunition from other dbs to fire away...

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam Received on Tue Mar 05 2002 - 04:18:14 CST