Re: temp tablespace questions....

From: RSH <RSH_Oracle_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 07:46:30 GMT

This is too funny, I'd been working out the syntax in the back of my mind for years now.

DROP USER FOOFOO; DROP USER FOOFOO CASCADE; DROP USER FOOFOO CASCADE
    WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE; DROP USER FOOFOO CASCADE

     WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE CASCADE TO BOSS
      AND WITH DETACH THE HORSE HE RODE INTO TOWN ON NOWAIT;

DROP USER FOOFOO CASCADE
    WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE
    WITH KILL THE HORSE OPTION

     WITH NOTIFY ALL DBA PEOPLE EVERYWHERE TO PROHIBIT NEW ID
     NOWAIT;

It is quite aggravating. I'd fry anyone that had TEMP all tied up in knots. Normal, if you are merciless in killing -9 anything to do with the miscreant the TEMP resources should be released.