Day in the Life of a DBA Survey

From: Kristyn Greenwood <Kristyn.Greenwood_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 15:40:26 -0800

Database Administrators
Help us to better understand your work by taking a few minutes to complete our Database Administrator Online Survey <http://ui.oracle.com/dbastudy/adba_study.htm> (http://ui.oracle.com/dbastudy/otdba_study.htm). Your opinions are important to us!

Oracle's Design Partner Program would like to invite all individuals whose primary role is to administer and maintain their organization's database. Regardless of the type of database that they administer.

  We are interested in gathering information from DBAs on the types of tasks that they typically perform, their experience and the tools that they use. We need just 15 minutes of your time between March 1st through March 30th to complete our online survey. The feedback from this usability study will help us to make quality usability improvements to our products.

Prerequisites:
Must be a database administrator, currently administering, configuring or installing databases.

Contact Information:
  If you have questions or experience problems with the survey, please email for further detail:

Kristyn Greenwood, Study Coordinator
Kristyn.greenwood_at_Oracle.com <mailto:Kristyn.greenwood_at_Oracle.com> Received on Mon Mar 04 2002 - 17:40:26 CST