Writing aggregate functions

From: Ralf Jonas <ralf.jonas_at_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 15:41:30 +0100

Hi there,

is there any chance to write an aggregate function?? I need a function like 'sum' which doesn't sums up numbers but strings into a CLOB field. I know, there are 50 ways doing this by external loops and around 50 of them are not usable for me.

Ralf, waiting for someone who doesn't want to tell me the 51th way. Received on Mon Mar 04 2002 - 08:41:30 CST