recreating oracle instance

From: John <jriker1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 4 Mar 2002 06:26:16 -0800

I have an Oracle 8.0.5 server and am trying to move to 8.1.7. I did a full export of the data, however when I do a full import, it gives me all kinds of errors about tablespaces, tables, procedures, schema's. Is there a way to import this data into a new database and have it automatically recreate all the users? I would have to manually recreate 30 users which would be kind of a pain. Thanks.

JR Received on Mon Mar 04 2002 - 08:26:16 CST