Re: Question about Relational Algebra?

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 10:22:20 GMT

"RKG" <rkg100_at_erols.com> wrote:

>How useful is this to a developer? Will knowing this improve my problem
>solving skills or will it just allow me to make people think Im smart?

If you want to look smart to other people, wear glasses and a pocket protector. ;-)

Problem solving skills are just like any skill. You get better at it, the more you use it. No amount of book learning or fancy maths is substitute for rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty. IMO.

--
Billy