listener.ora, tnsnames.ora

From: Ivan Andonov <iandonov_at_netscape.net>
Date: 4 Mar 2002 01:38:02 -0800

How can I add entries for new database in listener.ora and tnsname.ora with command line tool??

I am building Installshield setup for database for Oracle 9. I can create instance with .bat file using ORADIM, and I can create the database with SQLPLUS scripts, but I cannot add entries in LISTENER.ORA and TNSNAMES.ORA

Please HELP!!

Thanks
Ivan Andonov Received on Mon Mar 04 2002 - 03:38:02 CST