Re: Database file configuration for backup/recovery

From: Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_hotpop.com>
Date: 3 Mar 2002 22:37:04 -0600

On Wed, 27 Feb 2002, dba_at_hjrdba.com wrote:

> My boss tells me to get a life. She has a point.

My main boss tells me to get out here and play with your daughter while my newer but more demanding boss says, get out here and play with me. My soon to be latest boss at least will understand me when I yell, "Where is the damn clicker". (ie, I have a wife, 2 yr old daughter and one month old son)

:-)

--
Galen deForest Boyer