Re: Oracle license key file

From: RKG <rkg100_at_erols.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 14:16:15 -0400

This is just some dope trying to steal software. You can get it for free bud. Download it right off their site. Oracle licenses the software if you want to use it for business purposes. They do not sell it. If you just want to use it at home and learn how to do it go ahead. I have a copy on my PC and Ill put it on a laptop soon. Alot of people bring copies of Oracle with them on laptops when they go to work. They do not care. Its only if you want to build an application and then sell it or put it into production that they will come after you.

I highly recommend you not try to do that without paying for it. I guess you might be trying it in order to sell it to clients and undercut other company's prices. You will easily get caught. Oracle is a high end system and companies that can afford to implement it will easily be able to realize you are stealing the software and wont go for it. They are not stupid.

This is not Dreamweaver Visual Basic. Oracle does not make money on a per unit basis. Experienced Oracle professionals are in heavy demand even in today's economy. No one with the least bit of common sense will be willing to see their career ruined by quetly going along with your scheme. If I was working on your project Id report you just to make sure Oracle does not come after me.

Now I do not think that nortelnetworks has an internet service so if your sending this from work you have got to be a real moron.