Re: Another angle on this....

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 11:03:01 GMT

Just jumping in for a laugh, Galen. Nothing to do with you:

>> Fire when ready! Straw man again.... You do like them. I hope you

I find this "straw man" argument quite entertaining. Any other "classic" books and stories to be cited out of context?

>I read the snippet. I didn't see anything other than Tom saying that
>the condition, x = NULL will never return a row.

Yeah, but you see: you, Tom, all of us here and the hundreds of thousands around the world who use ORACLE effectively and efficiently on a day to day base, are completely wrong and misled to the bone.

The only clarivident person left in the world with access to <deep voice> "The Universal Truth" <normal voice> is this individual.

Obviously.

<rolling the eyes...>

>> You and Tom Kyte are in a hole thats so deep I can't see either of you
>> any more, just the frenzied earth flying out the top. Stop Digging.

Should have been a poet. Not an IT person. Totally missed his/her call.

>Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.

Ah yes: I can relate to this. :-)

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam Received on Sat Mar 02 2002 - 05:03:01 CST