Re: start the "OracleOra81EMManagementServer" service

From: s.kapitza <skapitza_at_volcanomail.com>
Date: 2 Mar 2002 02:05:44 -0800

hi,

it means "maximum of enabled roles exceeded" :)

you may created with a user more roles as are defined in your init.ora.

so either make your max_enabled_roles in your init.ora bigger or revoke some of the roles from the creator of the roles. it seems this is the user logging by starting the Managment service

hth

stefan k.