Question about USER_ERRORS

From: RKG <rkg100_at_erols.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 18:45:55 -0400

How long do errors stay in this view? Do they get archived or deleted after a while? The project Im on is not setting up individual schemas(I have no say in this) and our user_error view is growing and growing.... If multiple errors come in on the same object will it write over the old ones? how do you tell which ones are newer? Received on Fri Mar 01 2002 - 16:45:55 CST