Re: Comparing Oracle Monitoring Tools

From: NorwoodThree <norwoodthree_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 1 Mar 2002 10:37:58 -0800

I'm not sure what your needs are, or what platform you are on, but O'Reilly has a great book called 'Oracle Scripts' that do everything from uptime monitoring to object alerts. I highly recommend it...the scripts work great, and the book is way cheaper than those bloated GUI tools.

Just my .02 Received on Fri Mar 01 2002 - 12:37:58 CST