Re: A searchable datastructure for represeting attributes?

From: <no_spam_for_me_at_thankyou.very_much>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 18:28:47 -0500

Jim,

Thanks for your reply. It was very useful. The reason you mention about customizing w/o changing the schema is similar to what I am facing. Our application is closer to an app server in nature (not actually an appserver) then to a consulting style solution for a specific enterprise. Customization is the reason attibute schemas have to be adjustable on the fly since customers (and suprisingly their DBAs) are not happy when you change the schema (they think it's some major change in the software).

Dre