Oracle 9iAS Portal

From: Daniel <danieldestro_at_yahoo.com.br>
Date: 28 Feb 2002 07:17:55 -0800

I´ve installed Oracle 9iAS with Portal but I can not access the administrator.

When I try to access: http://myhost:7778/pls/admin_/

A error message is printed: "You cannot login because there is no configuration information stored in the enabler configuration table. (WWC-41439)" or http://myhost:7778/pls/portal30_sso/ it shows:

"Access Partner Applications
The following partner applications have delegated authentication to the Login Server. Click on one of the links to access the corresponding application.

Partner Application Name Administrator
Oracle Portal (portal30)
The Login Server (portal30_sso)"

Does anybody know what should I do to solve this problems? thanks in advance Received on Thu Feb 28 2002 - 09:17:55 CST