Ado Error 265929 calling Oracle stored procedure

From: Phil Jollans <Phil.Jollans_at_nospam.messring.de>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 14:04:22 +0100

Hi

we have VB class to call oracle stored procedures via ADO and check for errors. This has worked fine up to Oracle version 8.1.6.

We now find that, using the oracle client layer from version 8.1.7 or version 9, that the ADO error 265929 is returned, although the stored procedure has apparently executed correctly.

(The error 265929 means "There are no more results").

As a temporary measure, we now explicitly check for this error number and ignore it!

Can anybody explain this error and suggest how to avoid it?

Thanks in advance
Phil Received on Wed Feb 27 2002 - 07:04:22 CST