Experiences with 9i RAC - Want to share?

From: Mark <mark_at_foxhillgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 04:21:08 GMT

I have been tasked with looking into RAC as a configuration option for our Oracle environment. I am hoping to find some folks who are actually using RAC who are willing to share their experiences. We are just starting the process so any information will be appreciated. Our environment is a mix of Sun Solaris and AIX boxes. The DBA's would prefer to continue running our databases on Solaris but the UNIX team prefers AIX. Not sure why other than IBM having a better sales team than Sun. Anyway, I would appreciate any and all feed back on RAC regardless of platform.

Thanks

Mark... Received on Tue Feb 26 2002 - 22:21:08 CST