Re: oracle 8i upgrade exam

From: Bricklen <bricklenREMOVETHIS_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 02:20:31 GMT

Allow me to clarify what should have been a pretty clear message: 8 is being retired, not 8i. You have until the end of March (according to the message I have received several times from oracle university) to upgrade your existing Oracle 8 certification to 8i. Doing so in this time frame allows you to write ONE upgrade exam to get 8i cert., as opposed to writing all 5 8i exams to get your 8i certification, if you don't do it by the end of March.

As you can see if you re-read my post, I never said anything about retiring the upgrade exams.

hth

Bricklen