Re: oracle 8i upgrade exam

From: iggy <iggy_at_xpoorme.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 01:22:01 GMT

I don't believe this is correct. The exams scheduled to retire for this track (Oracle 8 DBA) are :

Exam 1Z0-013 Oracle8: Database Administration
Exam 1Z0-014 Oracle8: Backup and Recovery
Exam 1Z0-015 Oracle8: Performance and Tuning
Exam 1Z0-016 Oracle8: Network Administration

I don't see any annoucement about retiring upgrade exams. This seems to go for DBAs upgrading from 7 to 8 and 8 to 8i.

iggy