Re: VB6 Oracle Connection without installing Oracle Client..

From: Reena Chin <rchin_at_panix.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 16:15:54 -0500

Hey man, give'em a break...some people have their heads in the Windoz world ALL the time since they first touched a computer. They think that is it....that Windoz has it all packed in. (Which may just be the case when M$ finally manages to wipe everyone else out)
It's like there are people in this country (USA) who think everyone on the planet is supposed to speak English....

Reena

<3c7a05aa$0$236$ed9e5944_at_reading.news.pipex.net>...