Help! Why a relation table takes hard space ?

From: Maison <maisonborniol_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 26 Feb 2002 09:18:00 -0800

Hi,

If I have table A with a PK_A primary key and the same with a table B and PK_B.

I have a relation table between A and B which called R_AB.

R_AB

PK_A
PK_B

If I write that PK_A and PK_B are ForeignKey from tables A and B, does the R_AB table takes any disk space more ?

The index are already defined in the table A and B.

Why ?

Thanks ! Received on Tue Feb 26 2002 - 11:18:00 CST