Develop portlets

From: Kenneth <kapowgrp_at_yahoo.dk>
Date: 26 Feb 2002 05:43:47 -0800

Hello,

I have just started developing portlets in Java to the Oracle 9iAS-server.

But each time I want to test the portlets, I have to restart the server, to view the changes in the portlet. If I don't restart it, it show the old portlet.

Does anyone know a better way of doing this?

Thanks in advance

Kenneth
kapowgrp a yahoo.dk Received on Tue Feb 26 2002 - 07:43:47 CST