Re: URGENT:: Problems Oracle 8i and SQRESUS.DL

From: koert54 <koert54_at_nospam.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 19:11:52 GMT

Maybe some stupid 'but' quite import questions

fact: Oracle ODBC Driver 8.1.6
fact: MS Windows 95
fact: MS Windows 2000
symptom: Cannot create a Data Source

symptom: Error Cannot load resource file sqresus.dll symptom: The setup routines for Oracle ODBC Driver could no be loaded due to system error code 1114
change: New installation of Oracle ODBC Driver cause: The sqresus.dll is not loaded until the machine is rebooted.

fix:

Reboot the new ODBC installation machine.