Re: 9i v$object_usage feature in 8.1.7

From: Marly <marlythomas_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 23:14:29 GMT

Well, thanks anyway.

I didn't imply simply creating the table and view would do the trick - rather was wondering if anyone had tried to build a monitoring proc to emulate the 9i functionality.

You are correct in saying indexes don't show up in normal auditing. I'm working on a trigger mechanism now that would explain the sql after a select hit and note the indexes used.

Marly Received on Sat Feb 23 2002 - 17:14:29 CST