Re: partiioning option not worth it?

From: Daniel A. Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 15:06:51 +0000

I can appreciate that.

But based on what you've written I would hardly call what you did a replacement for the full functionality of Oracle's PO. A partial replacement, perhaps. Enough for your particular purpose, perhaps. But it would never work in the environments I have as it would require a huge investment in addition to what it does.

Daniel Morgan