Re: How many DBA's?

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 22:42:25 GMT

Steven Hauser doodled thusly:

>Must be a Deloitte or Andersen or EDI contract wrangler telling you that.

Or a GSA one. In 2000 I worked in one of their projects where there were 35 "DBA's" involved. At one stage we had more DBAs than developers, analysts and testers, combined.

Of course, their definition of a DBA is quite wide...

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam Received on Sat Feb 23 2002 - 16:42:25 CST