Re: Help you pass Java,Solaris, Oracle8i,MCSE,CCNA, MCDBA etc. at your first try!

From: damorgan <dan.morgan_at_ci.seattle.wa.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:48:27 GMT

> CertifySky Lab wrote: SPAM SPAM SPAM

A lot of SPAM even after being nicely asked to stop spamming these usenet groups.

I strongly urge everyone to not do business with this company as they obviously have no respect for us or our usenet groups.

If we allow one spammer ... we will end up with them all.

Daniel Morgan Received on Fri Feb 22 2002 - 11:48:27 CST