Re: partioning option not worth it?

From: damorgan <dan.morgan_at_ci.seattle.wa.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:37:49 GMT

If you want to make an arugment with respect to the tight fisted CFO opening the checkbook ... see if you can find out the "actual" cost per hour of what you do from someone in finance. Or if the company's financials are public divide the overhead costs by the number of employees. Then figure out how many hours of your time equate to the purchase. Make your argument for it based on saving the company money ... not on technology.

Daniel Morgan