9i v$object_usage feature in 8.1.7

From: Marly <marlythomas_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 22 Feb 2002 09:17:00 -0800

Question:

Has anyone tried to create the object_usage 9i feature in 8.1.7?

We're not going to 9i any time soon but would REALLY LIKE the feature to use now. I looked into the create scripts and saw the table and view creates, but didn't find anything that would build a proc to use it.

I would guess that using a stint on object auditing would do the trick.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Marly Received on Fri Feb 22 2002 - 11:17:00 CST