Intermedia index and cluster

From: GilloS <toto_at_toto.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 12:41:50 +0100

Hi,

I created a table and an intermedia full-text index and all works fine. Then I dropped my index and my table.
Now, I tried to create my table on a cluster and create again my full-text index. And it doesn't work :-(

Here is the commands :

CREATE CLUSTER MY_CLUSTER
    ( CODE NUMBER (10)
    )

        SIZE 512
        STORAGE (INITIAL 100K NEXT 50K)

;

Cluster created.

CREATE TABLE NOTICES (

    CODE                NUMBER (10),
    TITRE               VARCHAR2 (4000) NOT NULL,
    )
        CLUSTER MY_CLUSTER(CODE)

;

Table created.

CREATE INDEX I_TITRE
   ON NOTICES ( Titre )
   INDEXTYPE IS CTXSYS.CONTEXT
;

And here is the error message :

CREATE INDEX I_TITRE
*
ERROR at line 1:

ORA-29855: error occurred in the execution of ODCIINDEXCREATE routine
ORA-20000: interMedia Text error:
DRG-50857: oracle error in dricon.get_data_type
ORA-01422: exact fetch returns more than requested number of rows
ORA-06512: at "CTXSYS.DRUE", line 126
ORA-06512: at "CTXSYS.TEXTINDEXMETHODS", line 78
ORA-06512: at line 1

Could you help me or explain me why I get this error ?

Thanks all !

--
To answer me :
   g i l l e s ( d o t ) w i a r t ( a t ) a l t e r n a t i v e ( d o t ) f