Re: BUFFER BUSY WAITS

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 08:04:35 GMT

Paul Drake doodled thusly:

>Seriously - http://www.nyoug.org/events.htm

that will be an interesting meeting. Gaja's methods explained in the book, are quite logical and make a lot of sense with the kind of hardware and software we use nowadays (and knowledgeable people using them). Whereas Rich's methods make more sense for earlier versions, smaller systems and less complex/critical environments, with more common people using them.

Clash of cultures? I don't think so, just different contexts. Wish I could attend..

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam Received on Fri Feb 22 2002 - 02:04:35 CST